Join the Latest Axe Throwing Craze
Go head to head or split into teams! Compete in a truly out-of-the-office experience of throwing axes of various weight and sizes in a controlled environment with your axepert guide. Our Kersey Valley Attractions Axe Throwing is an incredibly fun and safe way to make memories with co-workers, friends, and family in a team-building environment.
At Kersey Valley, you can compete indoors during a 1 1/2-hour session, or outdoors for a 2-hour session. Test your skills at more than 11 locations with different target types—like nowhere else on a tour. Play across the picturesque 60 acres of rolling woodlands. Earn your bragging rights on your next adventure at Kersey Valley!
- 1.5 hours
- 30 minutes of safety instruction & practice, 1 hour of competition
- Min 4 people; Max 12 people
- 2 hours
- 30 minutes of safety instruction & practice, 1.5 hours of competition
- Min 4 people; Max 100 people
- Option for a private session
- Involves hiking
- Variety of targets (Viking, Swinging, Long Shot, League Standard & more!)
- 11 targets locations on tour
- Must wear closed-toe shoes at indoor and outdoor Kersey Valley Axe Throwing
- Must sign a waiver
- No spectators allowed. Everyone in the room must buy a ticket to participate or watch.