Join the Latest Axe Throwing Craze
Go head to head or split into teams as you compete in a truly out-of-the-office experience of throwing axes of various weight and sizes in a controlled environment with an axe-throwing guide. Our Kersey Valley axe throwing is an incredibly fun and safe way to make memories with co-workers or friends and family in a team-building environment.
At Kersey Valley, you can compete indoors during a one and half hour session, or outdoors for a two-hour session. Test your skills at over 11 locations with different target types like nowhere else on a tour across the picturesque 60 acres of rolling woodlands. Earn your bragging rights on your next adventure at Kersey Valley!
- 1.5 hours
- 30 mins are safety instructions & practice; 1 hour of competition
- Min 4 people; Max 12 people
- 2 hours
- 30 mins are safety instructions & practice; 1.5 hours of competition
- Min 4 people; Max 100 people
- Option for a private session
- Involves hiking
- Variety of different targets (Viking, Swinging, Long Shot, and League Standard)
- 11 targets locations on tour
- Must wear closed-toe shoes at Kersey Valley axe throwing
- Must sign a waiver
- No spectators; if they are in the room they must buy a ticket